What we've been up to recently
In the last 18 months, we have worked to help one of the world’s largest mobile operators and two of the world’s leading financial services companies to develop new market propositions in the areas of mobile analytics, payments and M2M/Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
Our new product development, go-to-market and analytics expertise helped our clients build over £1 billion in pipeline, launch new service offerings, agree new partnerships with eco-system members and secure wins with a number of global clients. This worked spanned the areas of connected devices, big data, analytics and mobile payments.
Our work for a major payment scheme in re-evaluating the role of travel has led to revision of corporate strategy and a redirection of product delivery resources to accommodate market changes and growth expectations.
Below are examples of the kinds of engagements where we have helped our clients develop insight and drive growth:
- Assessment of the market for mobile data and analytics in India
- Delivery of a multimarket and multiplatform mobile application for a major payment scheme
- Product and Operational Management expertise to a major MNO P2P international remittance scheme in Africa and Eastern Europe
- Launch of a consumer usage-based insurance (UBI) product for the automotive market for a global insurance provider
- Monetisation of mobile telco subscriber and network data with third party partners, including location and app usage/browsing to provide behavioural insights
- Cloud proposition development and Sales strategy for global consulting company
- Planning, development and use of mobile telco data to manage fraud / increase transaction approval rates
- Commercialisation of telco data for fraud / risk detection in consortium model
- Development of capabilities and delivery of operations for a cross-operator payment consortium
- Development of fraud / risk scoring solutions for banks
- Credit card fraud operations management
- Telco fraud management and anomaly detection (including revenue assurance)
- Enterprise mobility – go-to-market campaigns
- Embedded devices – OEM/mobile operator 3G capability
- Revenue assurance – real-time revenue leakage prevention
- Customer management – customer experience and offer harmonisation
- Fixed broadband order management – automation of complex configurations